Skin Care Tips – Normal Skin
- Use a foaming face wash, which may contain tea tree oil, mild amount of alpha hydroxyl acids, or mild salicylic acid. 3 – 4 times a day face wash may be required to remove the dirt and grease.
- Visible large open pores can be managed with an alcohol free toner after cleansing.
- Oily skin does not need moisturisation.
- Use a non greasy sunscreen, nowadays there are many good non greasy sunscreens in the market.
- Use water based make up only, and be sure to remove it with a cleansing milk.
- Once every two weeks, stimulate the circulation and smooth the surface of the skin by using a exfoliating scrub and antiacne mask. Exfoliating the skin to remove clogging of pores, and removing dead cells which give a dull look to the skin.
- If you suffer from pimples, please consult the Dermatologist to prevent further complications like scarring, and pigmentation. There are very effective medicines available now which can dramatically improve this skin problem.
- Monthly clean ups and dermatological treatments such as peels, microdermabrasion and also lasers are very effective anti acne tools, and are widely used for skin polishing, skin glow and to prevent as well as treat the complications of acne.
We are firm believer of transparency. With us you get what you see
"The doctors and the clinic deserve true recommendation for their services and treatment. Ihe doctors are highly experienced and the staff is very supportive and caring. I felt just like my home at the clinic. The clinic is best for any sort of hair treatment. "Disclaimer - Results may vary from person to person"
"T don't know how to express my thanks for the excellent job Dr. NitishPrajapat has performed on my gynecomastia surgery.I am not ashamed to take off his shirt now, and going to swimming. My self-esteem has risen dramatically. "Disclaimer - Results may vary from person to person."
"T had Vaser Hi Def 4D liposuction with Dr Nitish Prajapat 3 months ago. Best decision I ever made. Great success with the procedure and I felt cared for and everyone had my best interest at heart. Could not be happierll! Everyone at the Institute is greatlll". "Disclaimer - Results may vary from person to person"