Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
What is PRP
– PRP is a natural product created from your own body. A small amount of blood is drawn from you and placed in a sterile tube that is spun down in a centrifuge to separate the different components of the blood. Red and white blood cells are divided from the platelets and the plasma (the clear fluid).
This plasma now contains a higher than normal number of platelets and is called platelet rich plasma, or PRP.
Why Platelets Rejuvenate SKIN –
– Platelets are the cells in the blood that help tissue to heal and grow new cells. The PRP, injected into specific areas of the skin, act as a matrix that promotes your own collagen to grow, regenerates tissue, and thus acts as to naturally smooth and tighten the skin. In this way, PRP softens wrinkles and creating smoother skin texture and tone.
What to expect during and after the PRP procedure-
– A small amount of blood will be drawn from you. While the PRP is being prepared, your skin will be cleansed and prepared for the treatment. The injections take a few moments, and are only mildly uncomfortable. The procedure is quick (15 minutes total), relatively painless, and requires no post procedure care or time off from daily events. Mild swelling, redness, or bruising fade within 1-3 days. The PRP is made from your own cells, virtually eliminating the possibility of negative side effects.
-PRP FOR HAIR LOSS-
PRPis a non-surgical procedure that utilizes the stem cells and growth factors from the patient’s own blood to trigger the growth of hair from resting or miniaturized hair follicles. The first step involves drawing the patient’s blood into a 20-22cc specialized tube that is then spun down in a centrifuge for 15 minutes.
The centrifuge will separate the platelets from the rest of the blood. The final product is plasma that has been separated from the white and red blood cells. This plasma is then set aside and gravity allows the platelets to drop out of suspension and collect at the bottom of the tube.
This denser area of platelets in the plasma called Platelet Rich Plasma or PRP. This area will typically have 3 -5 x concentration of platelets and is the key ingredient to success in any PRP procedure. The platelet poor plasma or PPP is usually collected from the top of the tube and discarded; or, in some cases saved for micro-needling treatment post PRP injection.
The platelet-rich plasma then is injected back into the scalp using one of two procedures:
- Subdermal: PRP is injected into the subcutaneous fat layer of the scalp using a longer needle with less injections; or,
2. Dermal: PRP is injected into the scalp into the dermal layer using a shorter needle and higher number of injections.
We are firm believer of transparency. With us you get what you see
"The doctors and the clinic deserve true recommendation for their services and treatment. Ihe doctors are highly experienced and the staff is very supportive and caring. I felt just like my home at the clinic. The clinic is best for any sort of hair treatment. "Disclaimer - Results may vary from person to person"
"T don't know how to express my thanks for the excellent job Dr. NitishPrajapat has performed on my gynecomastia surgery.I am not ashamed to take off his shirt now, and going to swimming. My self-esteem has risen dramatically. "Disclaimer - Results may vary from person to person."
"T had Vaser Hi Def 4D liposuction with Dr Nitish Prajapat 3 months ago. Best decision I ever made. Great success with the procedure and I felt cared for and everyone had my best interest at heart. Could not be happierll! Everyone at the Institute is greatlll". "Disclaimer - Results may vary from person to person"