Sexual organ rejuvenation
P shot for penis
Although each man’s experience varies, benefits of the P-Shot® include:
- Increased size of penis
- Strengthened penis
- Straightened penis
Increased circulation within the penis for a healthier organ
- Additional therapies like Viagra® or Cialis® work better
- Increased sensation and pleasure
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids)
- No lumpiness
- Minimal to no discomfort
How is the Procedure Performed?
The results of this safe, non-surgical procedure are dramatic and long lasting. In as little as 20 minutes, we do the following:
1. A numbing cream is applied to the penis.
2. A small amount of blood is drawn from the arm. Using a centrifuge, one of our doctors isolates platelets from that blood (platelet rich plasma, or PRP), all within about 15 minutes in the office. The platelets are then “activated” to release at least eight growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue. These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen and new blood flow.
3. The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis (with a tiny needle) using a method that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
4. A penis pump is used for 15 minutes. We recommend the usage of a specific penis pump immediately after the injection and to continue with a specific schedule for a few weeks after the procedure.
Few things in medicine will work exactly the same for all people receiving the same treatment. *About 60% of men improve after the first P-Shot and approximately 85% are thrilled after their second P-Shot. It typically takes about 12 weeks to see the full effect, and some men may require a series of two or three P-Shots, spaced 8 to 12 weeks in between, to reach their desired potential.
Related: The P-Shot can help correct Peyronie’s Disease
Things that may cause the P-Shot to be less effective include:
Lack of exercise
Not using the penis pump, as prescribed, for at least six weeks
O shot virginity (vagina)
O shot virginity (vagina)
What is the O-Shot?
The O-Shot (Orgasm Shot) is a proven scientific procedure to assist women to achieve better orgasms and to help resolve a wide range of difficult and often painful health conditions.
The O-Shot uses blood-derived growth factors (PRP, stem cells) to improve blood flow to the vagina. The improved blood circulation triggers healing mechanisms able to repair tissue and alleviate pain. The end result is a dramatic improvement in the health of the vagina.
Better blood flood and circulation mean healing, no matter the condition the O-Shot aims to repair. With the O-Shot, we can very often normalize tissue and function.
The O-Shot can help you if you suffer from:
• Decreased libido (sex drive)
• Urinary incontinence and urge
• Dryness from menopause
• Interstitial cystitis
• Lichen sclerosis, Lichen planus
• Postpartum incontinence
• Chronic pain, dyspareunia
Many difficult to diagnose and treat conditions like interstitial cystitis, vulvodynia, and dyspareunia have shown great improvement after treatment. Once the cells are injected into the vaginal area, the body re-ignites the NATURAL healing process. There is no need for surgery, medications, hospital stays, or prolonged recovery. Results will improve over time as the cells have enough time to adapt and grow into new tissue.
• Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
• Younger, smoother skin of the vulva
• A tighter vaginal opening (introitus)
• Stronger and more frequent orgasm
• Increased sexual desire
• Increased natural lubrication
• Better intimacy
The O-Shot is a natural alternative to expensive surgeries, medications, and invasive procedures.
The treatment takes about 15 minutes to perform using a tiny needle. A topical anesthetic makes the process virtually painless. Performed in the comfort of our offices, the patient can resume normal activities right after the procedure.
We are firm believer of transparency. With us you get what you see
"The doctors and the clinic deserve true recommendation for their services and treatment. Ihe doctors are highly experienced and the staff is very supportive and caring. I felt just like my home at the clinic. The clinic is best for any sort of hair treatment. "Disclaimer - Results may vary from person to person"
"T don't know how to express my thanks for the excellent job Dr. NitishPrajapat has performed on my gynecomastia surgery.I am not ashamed to take off his shirt now, and going to swimming. My self-esteem has risen dramatically. "Disclaimer - Results may vary from person to person."
"T had Vaser Hi Def 4D liposuction with Dr Nitish Prajapat 3 months ago. Best decision I ever made. Great success with the procedure and I felt cared for and everyone had my best interest at heart. Could not be happierll! Everyone at the Institute is greatlll". "Disclaimer - Results may vary from person to person"